1. My double chin has pretty much disappeared. Woo for having one chin! FINALLY. FYI: One chin = good.
2. My collarbone is starting to make an appearance. Haven't seen that bastard for quite some time.
3. My jeans are loose. I enjoy this.
4. I feel fucking awesome. Mentally and physically.
5. I have ENERGY OVERLOAD. I'd probz be able to run a marathon right now.*
6. I’m more confident and I hold my head a little higher when I'm out and about.
7. People are noticing and it makes me feel good when they point it out. Thanks Mum!
8. I feel better about myself when I look into the mirror.
9. I’m now 25kgs away from my ultimate goal, rather than 40. YOWZA!
10. I don’t break out nearly as often as I did. I’m convinced that my weight loss has helped immensely, as well as my skincare.
11. I don’t get as puffed out when my dog decides to start bolting on our walks.
12. I'm now experimenting and trying foods I never would've dreamt of trying. I find this fun.
13. I’m happier. And proud.
14. I know I’m on the way to finally getting healthy.
15. I’m getting closer to be able to wear nice clothes. I WANT TO WEAR NICE CLOTHES, FFS!