Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Things that are empty. Or just shit. Or both.

Aaaaalot of empties to show you today. Let’s get started:


Australis Colour Corrector in Green
This stuff is cheap and works well to tone down redness, but I just can’t be arsed with it anymore. No repurchase.

Prestige Browliner in Taupe
I now use a shadow to fill in my brows so this is going.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover
*sigh* I love the coverage that this foundation gives me, but it’s too rich for my skin. I’m pretty sure this is the reason why my skin gets so darn oily and gross by midday. Boo. I still have another tube of this to get through, but after that, I’ll be ditching it forever. *cue tears*

Strawberry Chapstick
Freebie from the ABBW. I hate this. So, so much. It smells like shit, feels disgusting on my lips and is just plain crap. Didn’t finish it.

Sugarbaby Roll-On Deluxe Fragrances in Pomegranate and Island Flower
Love these things because they’re just so damn convenient. Have already bought more.

Nivea Crème sample tin
A friend scored these from work and gave me a bunch. It’s a good, thick cream that I enjoy slapping on my feet and elbows. Probably wouldn’t buy it though.


Dolce by MOR Candle in Pomegranate
Nice. Gave my room a pretty, subtle scent and lasted a verrry long time. May repurchase later down the track. Eh, prob not.

Premium Spa with Organics Australia Lemon Butter Salt Body Scrub for Dry Skin (Jesus!)
My HG body scrub. Makes me soft and is invigorating as hell.


Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel
Boy, is this minty! Perhaps a little too minty. Still, quite nice and especially good for mornings. However, if you decide to try this stuff out, make sure it doesn’t trickle down south. It tingles – and not in a good way. Sorry for the TMI, but it had to be mentioned. Will probably repurchase. I actually really wanna try the lime one.

Sugarbaby De Luxe Hand Cream in Island Flower
I got this when I first discovered the Sugarbaby scents and became obsessed with Island Flower. I didn’t really like this, hey. Felt weird. Ick. Not very nourishing, either. No repurchase!

Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash
Love this. Smells amazingly good and succeeds in waking me up in the morning. Will repurchase. If you want the chance to win one of these babies, click here to enter my comp.


Face Shop Sebum Control mask
‘Twas okay. Wouldn’t repurchase.

Seche Vite
Not empty, but unusable/gluggy. I LOVE THIS and am already onto a new bottle.

Australis Shadow Primer
I used this stuff up while I was in Melbourne and binned it while I was at the hotel. This is HG material. Works really, really well and is easy to use thanks to the wand. However, I felt like it dried up a little too fast for my liking. :( STILL, once I finish my tubes of TFSI, this is what I’ll use for the rest of my eyeshadow-wearing-life. Cheap and awesome.

Face Shop Mung Bean mask
‘Twas okay. Wouldn’t repurchase.

Cripes, that was a lot of shit. Looking forward to the day when I’ll actually have a shadow or blush to show you… WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN.

13 comments:

  1. try the Original Source orange and ginger! this range is what I've been buying for the boyfriend to stop him using HAND SOAP to wash himself *tearshairout*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I caught mine using the handsoap to shampoo his hair! He's actually using the Original Source lime wash now, but it irritates me.

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAH Men are special, aren't they?

    Orange and Ginger sounds good. Don't think I've seen it though? Regardless, it's now on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know when I might see the end of a shadow or blush. Actually, I'll tweet what I'm about to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that the Australis primer works well. I might try that one out next considering it's so cheap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee love it. I am always writing on empties posts "would I repurchase? yes. I like it blah blah" but then I probably never will because I have moved on to the newest shiny thing. I like that you acknowledge that haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I agree with you! I never seem to finish makeup, but have endless skin/body products finished!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use thinner to revive gluggy Seche Vite! It goes horrible about halfway through the bottle, but if you use some thinner you can use the lot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the post title and I really, really want to try that scrub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Original Source Lime is amaze, as is orange and ginger. They are all amazing, actually. And yes, I love the SugarBaby roll ons! I didn't mind the hand cream, I had it in vanilla and it was quite nice. The Lemon Butter scrub sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Original Source has a few good scents. I can't remember the last one I tried. But I did steer clear of the mint just because I know it'll be too minty for liking for you know, down there? hehehehe. I honestly don't like anything with strawberries in it - except for real strawberries to eat of course! So not surprised you hated that Chapstick flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had to add - Original Source Lime is HEAVEN. I always want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just had to add - Original Source Lime is HEAVEN. I always want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...