Thursday, April 5, 2012

OMG, ILLAMASQUA!

I happened to stumble across some very exciting information the other night. Illamasqua is 20% off at Myer ‘til the end of the month!

(&*%^!@@#$^&^lfjskdjfjdskfjdsjfkdsjcOS827489324897234!!!!!!

FYI, the above rougly translates to: HOLY SHIT, WOOOOO! YESYESYESYESYES!

I’ve only got one prod from the brand (cream blush in Rude <3) and I want more. More! I’ve posted a mini wishlist below. A very mini wishlist. I’ll probably only end up buying one thing from my list because I need to save $$$. And because I’ve already got shitloads of makeup. *dramatic sigh*

Here it is:

illlamasqua

Human Fundamentalism Neutral Palette
Oh, golly. WANT WANT WANT! NOW NOW NOW!

Liquid Metal in Enrapture
In all honesty, I want all of them. Enrapture is a standout, though. Just look at it! Holy fucking shit.

Cream Blush in Dixie
This looks pretty and I need more peach blush in my life. Yeah, right.

Medium Pencil in Vow
I want this for my lower waterline. For the times I do winged liner and for the times when all I want to put on my eyes is a lick of mascara (rare). I’m convinced it’ll be far better than white and will make me look fresh, well-rested and un-hag-like.

Pure Pigment in Ore
Like with the liquid metals, I want all the pigments. All of them. HOWEVER, Ore is definitely the front-runner. So much <3.

Are you planning to buy up a storm at Illasmasqua this month? What's on your wishlist/shopping list?


13 comments:

  1. Bitch please, these are mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these pics are fantastic! You have great taste!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Until the end of the month??? Three more empties and I can go shopping again. Die Project 10 Pan - Die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ore!!! Definitely one of my favorite things from Illamasqua!
    I like the Liquid Metals, but I definitely prefer the blushes and pure pigments. The Cream pigments are freaking awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, how could I forget the cream pigments! There's a mint one that I'm totally in love with.

      Delete
  5. lol Come oooon, you can make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any Illamasqua stuff, but 20% does sound enticing. I did go in Myer and swatch the newly released palettes, the liquid metal in the other one (not the neutral, the one with the yellow, green and purple) was amaaazzzingggg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had Illamasqua in Perth. :( A 20% discount is amazing, especially for 'higher end' cosmetics. That neutral palette and blush are so prettty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dixie is my favourite cream blush it is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ore is amaaaazing! I want one of the blushes, will be gunning for the counter next week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im obsessed with the liquid metals!

    lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...