I made a little video review on the (kinda) new Fuse Gelnamel starter kit, a nifty little kit that allows you to do the whole DIY gel mani while you're at home. In your PJs. Watching cartoons. And fantasising about devouring the chocolate bunny that's currently residing on your desk.
Click play to see how I went and hear me thoughts!
One of my ultimate body moisturisers is the Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray. It's a fave for many reasons. Let's do this in point-form, shall we?
* It's cheap - $9.99. Can you believe it? I was gobsmacked when I first spotted this at Priceline. Stuff those fancy French body oils that cost a bloody arm and leg - I want cheap! Cheap and good.
* It smells lush - Sweet floral. Sugary blooms! Not too flowery and not too sickly - juuust right. And the scent sticks. Wonderful.
* It feels good - Luscious. And because it's a dry oil, it's not overly greasy or slimy. It's got the perfect amount of slick.
* It's non-tricky - Trying to grip a slippery bottle without dropping it while simultaneously spritzing yourself with whatever's inside can be a battle. For some reason, I have absolutely no issues with this bottle. Maybe because the product isn't super oily? Or maybe it's the bottle itself? Dunno.
* It sinks in fast - So fast that I can actually get dressed and head out the door after applying.
* It's nourishing - This stuff makes me velvety smooth. And gives me a nice, healthy-looking sheen. My skin likes.
For a tenner, this stuff is definitely worth a try. Go forth and shop!
I don't really have too much of an issue falling asleep, but I've very much been into the scented sleep helpers recently. They just make me feel so much more...snug. Relaxed. Soothed.
My first purchase was the anatomicals cruisin' for a snoozin' sleep balm. It was practically free from ASOS with a code (came down to a few bucks) and is quite a nice, little product. It's a beautifully-fragranced, waxy balm that just melts onto the skin. It's got both Lavender and Lemon Peel Oils, so it's a weird, but effective combo of comforting/calming and peppy/invigorating. I find massaging it onto my temples, wrists and around my nose helps to calm me and send me to the land of nod pretty damn fast. I even use it when I have a headache or when I'm feeling a little frazzled and find that it helps. Nice 'n' cheap little multiuse!
After selling a few ASOS bits on eBay, I was faced with a tidy, little sum in my Paypal account. What did I decide to do? Jump back on ASOS to give them more money, of course. I'd heard great things about the this works deep sleep pillow spray from one of my favourite YouTubers, Lily Pebbles, so I decided it had to be mine. It's a little exxy at $31, so I suggest waiting for a code. Like I did. And do. Every single time I shop online. Tight asses Smart shoppers, unite! This thing is heaven. It's got Lavender (from Provence, mind you!), Vetivert and Wild Chamomile, so it's the ultimate in soothing. I spritz my pillow and/or my sheets a few times and voila! Sleep city. And it's always a deeeeep sleep. I wake up feeling incredibly refreshed every single time. this works has a few other products in their 'deep sleep' range, so...yeah. Soon.
* Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo - Great shampoo! Smells good and gives me moisture + shine.
* Radox Coconut Kiss shower gel - Cheapie from The Reject Shop. Smells OK. Won't be a repurchase.
* Premium Spa with Organics Australia Face and Body Mask - I used to slap this on my face, but some ingredient fucks with my eyes and makes them sting and water. Decided I would use this on my back and caboose (cabooses need love, too!) because it's still a decent mask. Haven't done so yet.
* Original Source Raspberry & Vanilla shower gel - Heaven in a bottle. BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY.
* Lush Snow Fairy - As above.
* Palmolive Body Butter Coconut Scrub - I'm over this shit. Trying to slowly use it up.
* Pure Tan Pure Moisture Coconut Body Scrub - Delicious! And works really well.
* Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - The smell. Ohh, the smell. Plus, it feels amazing and gets me soft.
* Beauty & The Bees Mineral Bath Salts - Tassie purchase! Does well in a hot bath and smells good.
* Tasmanian Lavender Bath & Shower Gel - Another Tassie purchase. Haven't used this yet, but I'm planning to chuck it in an upcoming bath for the ultimate in relaxing.
* Body Brush - I'm a fan of dry body brushing, but I haven't done it in a few weeks. Oops.
Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my bathroom, creepers!